We are open M-F from 7:47am to 3:45 pm
Homework Club held daily from 2:45 until 3:45 pm
Ms. Luciano: Library Media Specialist
Mrs. Giacomo: Library Aide
Ms. Hellmer: Library Aide
Main Phone: 914-630-3059
Ms. Luciano: 914-630-3058
A student may borrow a book for a maximum of two weeks, up to three books at a time. If you would like to renew your book you must bring it in with you in order to renew.
Students are expected to follow the acceptable use policy that was signed upon entering the middle school. This policy can be located in the student handbook. Any violation of the acceptable use policy may result in the loss of computer privileges.
10 Things You Can Do in the Library
- Do research using books on the shelves.
- Access countless books, articles & sites in our online databases.
- Get research help from the research experts--librarians & library aides!
- Browse the Internet for school-related resources on a tablet you can borrow to use in the Library.
- Find and read print or eBooks online.
- Find a quiet place to study.
- Check out, renew or return books.
- Charge your device. Bring it in at any time during the day.
- Work on your projects or homework using the tables or library lab during lunch or after school.
- Borrow a laptop computer.
TO SEND REQUESTS FOR BOOKS YOU WANT IN THE LIBRARY OR OUR EBOOK SYSTEM, CONTACT MS. LUCIANO - email@example.com.
DEVICE LOG IN/WI-FI INSTRUCTIONS - CLICK FOR HELP
See Ms. Luciano for help ordering E-books
AXIS 360 site downloads for your devices
(click above for complete list or select individual system below)
AXIS 360 Set Up & Use Guide
WESTCHESTER LIBRARY SYSTEM EBOOKS - CLICK HERE
HOW TO GET A LIBRARY CARD FOR THE WLS EBOOKS -
LIBRARY CATALOGUE (OPAC)
(Click above to search for books in our library)
You can search by author, title or subject.
English, Social Studies, Math, Science, encyclopedias, news articles and so much more.
VISIT THE MANY RESOURCES AVAILABLE
BY CLICKING BELOW:
Tutor.com (free access through the Harrison Public Library)
NEED HELP CITING SOURCES?
Google Chrome Extension - Cite This For Me
How to Cite Sources Guide