Our District

Our Schools






Faculty Links

2018-19 Kindergarten Registration
Monday February 19, 2018

2018-19 Kindergarten Registration


Si necesita ayuda, por favor llame a Michelle Marchese al (914-630-3382) y ella le proveera un interprete.

日本語でのお手伝いが必要な方は、Michelle Marchese (914-630-3382) までご連絡ください。通訳をご用意いたします。


How old does my child have to be to enroll in kindergarten?

According to District policy, a student may begin kindergarten in September if he/she will become five (5) years of age by December 31st of that school year.

How do I enroll my child in kindergarten?

The Harrison Central School District offers a registration system that allows parents/guardians to enter student information online.  The registration window for incoming kindergarten students for the 2018-2019 school year will open starting on Monday, January 29, 2018.  Please follow these instructions to register your child.

Step 1: Gather all documents needed for registration. For a list of all required documents you will need for registration,please click here


Step 2: Complete our online registration through InfoSnap; click hereFor instructions on how to use InfoSnap, click here.


     **If you prefer to complete the registration process on paper or do not have regular access to the internet, please call Michelle Marchese at 914-630-3382 to set up an appointment to complete your registration.  You can access a copy of the Registration Packet here.


Step 3:  Once you have completed the online registration process, you will need to schedule an appointment to meet with Michelle Marchese, the District Registrar to finalize the registration process.  You can schedule an appointment by calling her office at 914-630-3382 or via e-mail at marchesemi@harrisoncsd.org.



What documentation do I need to bring to register my child?


1.  Required Forms of Proof of Residency

  • Residency documentation must be submitted at the time of registration or within two (2) days of enrollment in order for the District to make a timely determination as to the student’s eligibility to attend District schools. 
  • Provide at least one utility bill, one item from Section A, plus one item from Section B. 

Section A

  • Copy of a residential lease or proof of ownership of a house or condominium, such as a deed or mortgage statement
  • A statement by a third-party landlord, owner or tenant from whom the parent(s) or person(s) in parental relation leases or with whom they share property within the district
  • In the absence of the above, the District may consider other forms of documentation and/or information such as a statement by a third-party establishing  parent(s) or person(s) in parental relation physical presence in the School District
Section B
  • Pay stub
  • Income tax form(s)
  • Additional Utility bills
  • Cell Phone bills
  • Voter registration document(s)
  • Official driver’s license, learner’s permit or non-driver identification
  • Documents issued by federal, state or local agencies (for instance, local social services agency, Federal Office of Refugee Resettlement)
  • In the absence of the above, the District may consider other forms of documentation and/or information establishing parent(s) or person(s) in parental relation physical presence in the School District
2.  Required Forms of Proof of Date of Birth
In order to determine the programming needs of your child/children, you must show proof of age by providing one of the following:
  • An original birth certificate or record of baptism
  • Original passport
  • Where the above is not available, the School District may consider certain other documents/records in existence two years or more to determine age.
  • A photo ID of parent/guardian when possible


3.  Required Physical Examination (to be completed by your child's pediatrician)


4.  Proof of Required Immunizations (to be completed by your child's pediatrician)


5.  Transcripts, school records, IEP documents, if applicable