Learning From Home: Important Contacts
The District has developed protocols and processes to ensure that parent communication is maintained during the extended closure of school related to the Coronavirus.
Teachers will be available to parents and students via email and through communication tools available in Google Classroom. The majority of questions about your child's learning, lessons and/or assignments should be directed to classroom teachers. To the extent possible, teachers will respond to questions within 24 hours.
Principals will maintain regular contact with parents through BlackBoard Connect and are available to answer questions via email. Messages left with the school main office will be reviewed daily and forwarded to the appropriate building staff or administrator. Should you have a time sensitive or urgent issue, please contact the building principal at his/her office extension and leave a detailed message. Voicemail messages are routed directly to school principals via the messaging system.
Principal Contact Information
- Harrison High School - Ms. Kimberly Beukema 630-3090
- Louis M. Klein Middle School - Mr. Scott Fried 630-3031
- Harrison Avenue Elementary School - Ms. Valerie Hymes 630-3190
- Samuel J. Preston Elementary School - Mr. Dennis Kortright 630-3150
- Parsons Memorial Elementary School - Mr. Mark Woodard 630-3220
- Purchase Elementary School - Mr. Adam Gutterman 630-3170
The Assistant Superintendent for Curriculum & Instruction and Curriculum Directors are available to answer questions about specific subject area curriculum, instruction and assessment/examinations. They are available via email or, if the issue is time sensitive, by phone at his/her office extension.